Graphic design is the process of visual communication, and problem-solving through the use of type, space, image and color. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication Our expert team of graphic designers design and develop print and electronic media (like magazines, logos, websites, TV graphics, etc). These designers have all the design and technical skills and are fully competent to deliver the best results. At Webincline, the work flow we follow:
- Identify the client’s mentality: We endeavor to know the client as much as possible so as to never disappoint them.
- Information Gathering: We gather information like what are the services of the client, what type of competition he is in, etc.
- Creating case study: We understand how every job is a different one and so, carry out a comprehensive research for every single project. We then compile a case study so as to obtain the most fantastic output.
- Brainstorming: We then try to come up with a decent concept that fully caters to client’s requirement.
- Sketch Ideas: We let our brains work, create ideas and allow the client to finalize the concept (as for us, client is the boss).
- Test the creation and revise it: Test and revise the design so as to be closest to perfection.