- Target: We target by geography, age, gender, education, relationship status, workplace and keywords.
- Attract and Engage: It is very important for a client to make sure if they want people to be directed to their own web page or something on Facebook like a Page, Application, Group or Event.
- Planning a budget: The effectiveness of the ad depends on the competitiveness of the keywords. Initially, we set the client’s click bid somewhere around the Facebook suggested amount which is adjusted later.
- Testing: We usually create multiple ad versions and then analyze which ad is performing is the best based on clicks. Also, we test the images and give suggestions for the best outcome.
- Analyzing: Once the campaign has been launched, then we track and tweak.
Currently, Facebook boasts somewhere in excess of 400 million users and growing. One of the best things about Facebook advertising is the ability select who sees the ad using a number of variables, including keywords. The tool of facebook advertising allows one to place small display type ads in the right sidebar of Facebook pages and profiles. 5 steps that we follow while creating an effective facebook advertising campaign: